On February 9, 2021, Catskill Mountainkeeper, the Catskill Center, and the Catskill Park Coalition convened a top-notch panel of New York State leaders to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the park in 2021. The engaging conversation ranged from funding priorities to high use issues, and panelists identified lots of work to come.
The panel included:
- Department of Environmental Conservation Commissioner Basil Seggos;
- Senator Michelle Hinchey;
- Assemblymember Aileen Gunther;
- Assemblymember Chris Tague;
- Jeff Senterman, Catskill Center and Catskill Park Coalition; and
- moderated by Katherine Nadeau, Catskill Mountainkeeper.