Protecting wilderness in the Catskill Region and fighting for environmental justice in our communities takes input from legislators and community members alike. To start the new year off right, Catskill Mountainkeeper hosted a webinar on February 15th, 2022 to connect key New York State decision makers with our friends and supporters. During this webinar, we explored specific obstacles facing our region, possible solutions to pressing problems, and actions we all can take to help enhance life in the Catskills and protect everything that makes this region so special. Our panelists included:
- Senator Michelle Hinchey;
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation Deputy Commissioner of Natural Resources, Katie Petronis;
- Assemblymember Aileen Gunther;
- Assemblymember Kevin Cahill;
- Assemblymember Chris Tague;
- Assemblymember Brian Miller; and
- Jeff Senterman, The Catskill Center.
Do you like this post?